The Bottle Cage Double Adaptor is a side-by-side bottle mount for maximizing your on bike water storage. We can't say that they will make you faster, but they do keep your bottles within reach, and they look cool.
- Locally grown, designed and manufactured in Wellington, New Zealand by Trevor Woodward
- Corrosion resistant 316 Stainless Steel
- 45 degree adaptor can be installed facing up or down to match your requirements, with bottle cages pointing 45 degrees up or down
- Can be bent to suit installation requirements or down tube clearance
- Mounting hardware is included with adaptor (3x bolts, 6x washers)
- Additional Stainless Steel water bottle cage bolts available,
- 55 grams
- The flat section of the adaptors measures 34mm (bend to bend)
- Bolt mount hole spacing - standard water bottle spacing, 64mm, with oval slots offering 3mm of adjustment per slot.
- 45 degree for frames with a down tube up to 38mm diameter/width
- 60 degree for frames with a down tube up to 51mm diameter/width
- 90 degree for frames with a down tube larger than 51mm diameter/width
When installing these adaptors it's worth having a think about physics, and the limitations of your frame when you are loading two bottles on one set of frame bolts. When using the double bottle cage adaptor, with two full bottles, you are doubling the load that your frame water bottle bosses may have been designed for. To balance the load on the frame bottle bosses, particularly on light carbon frames, we recommend you keep a balanced load in the bottles side to side.
The Bottle Cage Double Adaptor has a full manufacturer warranty covering any issues with manufacturing defects and workmanship. The warranty does not cover damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance, or lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler.
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
CLICK & COLLECT
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.