The most convenient, complete vertical hydration system available.
- Safer riding - no reaching down for your bottle
- Easily refuels. Simply lift lid and fill using wide mouth, quick-fill opening
- Bite valve keeps straw full for quick drinking
- Comes complete with easy clip-on clamps for triathlon and TT Bars
- Mount the Hydroblade on MTB, fitness, drop or flat bars using the HYDROBLADE UNIVERSAL MOUNT, available separately.
- Fits widest range of bars - 80-160mm (center-to-center)
- Easy to Drink and Refill
- Hands-free drinking. Simply sip from the straw, keeping your eyes on the road ahead.
- NEW ClickCover! ClickCover designed with grippy pull-tab for opening. Simply pop open and refill via Split Cap. Insert bottle nozzle into aperture for fast, quick refill.
- Comes with two cap styles! System also includes highly-acclaimed classic Torpedo Clear Cap. Wide mouth, quick-fill opening also makes mid-ride refill of tablets or powder a breeze.
- Top-of-the-line bite valve decreases bloating by reducing air intake when sipping
- Flat bottom allows bottle to stand upright on counter when filled
- Clean, Aerodynamic Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) optimized aerodynamic shape to minimize system drag
- Flow straighteners molded in for added drag reduction
- Highly-Acclaimed Megadjust Mounting
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 80mm-160mm (center-to-center)
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
- SecureClip Brackets
- Simply clips onto aerobar extensions for a clean bike aesthetic. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to prevent rocking or tilting.
- Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized contact us.
Capacity: 828 ml
Bracket Width: 80 - 160mm
- Bottle: High Density Polyethylene, Food Grade BPA-Free Plastic (Per EU No 10/2011, FDA 21 CFR 177.1520)
- Hydroblade Mount / Lid: Nylon Composite
- Brackets: Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip silicone grip. Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions.
- Hardware: Black rust-proof steel
- Bottle and Bottle Accessories: Bottle, Straw with Bite Valve, Splash-proof Lid, Clear Silicone Lid and Slotted Lid, Retainer Strap
- Mounting Accessories: Hydroblade Mount, 2 Mounting Clamps with silicone coated straps for tri or TT Bars. Mount the Hydroblade on MTB, fitness, drop or flat bars using the Hydroblade Universal Bracket, available separately.
The HYDROBLADE is for CASUAL mountain biking with front suspension forks.
Delivery Time Frames
In-store items are shipped in 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
Items from most suppliers are shipped within 2 to 4 business days. Certain suppliers, can take up to 8 business days to ship, see the estimated delivery times on the product page for further info. If you are rural please allow up to an extra 2 days for delivery.
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within your expected delivery time then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that are shippable are generally charged at $25.00 for kids bikes and $75.00 for standard bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
We withhold the right to adjust the freight charge for any bikes that fall outside of this criteria, on a case by case basis, please contact us if you would like further info on shipping a bike.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $130.00 in value*, and only $7.20 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at a rate of $25.00 to $100.00 dependent on size and weight. Rural addresses include a rural delivery fee.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers and wheels, are charged at a starting rate of $25.00 up to $100.00, dependent on size and weight. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.