Keep your hydration right between your arms and your computer at a glance. Easy-to-install system stacks hydration and ride data into one simple design.
- Upgraded computer mount takes on rougher road conditions. 3X stiffer than original KOMPACT 100.
- Just add your choice of beverage: Includes calibrated, squeeze-and-squirt AQUA-SHOT Racing Bottle
- SecureClip Brackets Install in an Instant: No ugly cable-ties, rubberbands or electrical tape needed to secure system: SecureClip brackets simply 'clip on' and Velcro down to aerobars
- On top Garmin and Wahoo computer mount gives quick-glance bird's-eye-view of your cycling data
- High-grip design holds bottles tight - yet bottle insertion and removal is easy
Standard Kompact Features
All Inclusive System
- Comes with everything you need - mounting plate, GARMIN and WAHOO computer mount, cage and bottle
No-Fuss Installation, Comes Fully Assembled
- No Zip-ties, rubberbands or need to concoct your own mounting solution required - simply clip-on and Velcro-down
- Clean, 'snap' on XLAB SecureClip brackets eliminate rattling and shifting
- Megadjust means the widest adjustment range available, fitting aerobars 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) apart
Data Right Where You Need It
- Designed for easy placement of GARMIN bike computers, GARMIN Forerunner and Fenix watches w/ Simple Quarter Turn interface, and WAHOO bike computers (check Compatibility tab for specifics)
Rear Offset Design
- While bulkier systems limit hand placement and force your hands into limited pockets - the short, compact design (just 145mm / 5.7in) clears the aerobars for more, comfortable hand positions
- Reversible design easily allows for repositioning if you'd rather pull the bottle towards you than away.
- Perfect for shorter aerobars - rear offset design moves bottle weight over stem and doesn't require a significant amount of space from your aerobars
- Improves bike handling compared to systems that load weight onto aerobars
Exclusive 125 Series Features
- Easy Glide Cage Design
- Specially designed side cutouts enable fast bottle withdraw and entry. Available in black or red
- Drink Fast with Self-Sealing Nozzle
- No need to open bottle nozzle with your teeth. Simply stop squeezing and the nozzle seals itself.
- Compatibility: Wahoo and GARMIN-specific
- Capacity: Includes 25oz (740ml) clear AQUA-SHOT bottle
- Adjustment Range: 70mm-150mm (center-to-center)
- Weight: 177g (without bottle or computer)
- Length: 145mm
- Bottle Grip Force: 4lbs
Bottle: Clear, lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified bottle
Mounting Plate: Aluminum Alloy
Cage: Nylon Composite VULCAN CAGE
Brackets: Nylon Composite with Velcro Straps coated with non-slip extension grip
Delivery Time Frames
In-store items are shipped in 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
Items from most suppliers are shipped within 2 to 4 business days. Certain suppliers, can take up to 8 business days to ship, see the estimated delivery times on the product page for further info. If you are rural please allow up to an extra 2 days for delivery.
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within your expected delivery time then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that are shippable are generally charged at $25.00 for kids bikes and $75.00 for standard bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
We withhold the right to adjust the freight charge for any bikes that fall outside of this criteria, on a case by case basis, please contact us if you would like further info on shipping a bike.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $130.00 in value*, and only $7.20 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at a rate of $25.00 to $100.00 dependent on size and weight. Rural addresses include a rural delivery fee.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers and wheels, are charged at a starting rate of $25.00 up to $100.00, dependent on size and weight. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.