The Micro Pro is the classic Dynaplug tool; super compact, weatherproof and beautifully machined. There when you need it, hassle free when you don't.
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there! Add as many plugs as needed, folding each tail against the tyre as you insert plugs
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
The Micro Pro is a perfectly machined, waterproof 6061 aluminum capsule that contains everything you need for a big day out, including multiple pre-loaded Dynaplug insertion tubes, an air stopper tool for helping to prep the hole for insertion and a micro knife for cutting the plug tail
Despite all this, the Micro Pro capsule is only a tiny 57 mm long and weighs in at just 45 grams, making it easy to carry in jersey pockets, seat packs or indeed pretty much anywhere
Kit includes the tool, 2 x stainless steel insertion tubes, 5 x soft nose standard plugs, 1 x micro knife, 1 x air stopper and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tube for reloading
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.