The Flow Smart offers all the necessary features you need for a fully interactive indoor cycling experience. It connects to the most popular training apps, like Zwift, Tacx and Trainerroad. And its wheel-on design allows for easy setup and storage. This trainer is the perfect winter training tool.ACCURATE - Measures your power accurately within 2,5%.
SECURELY LOCKED IN - Tacx wheel-on trainers are easy to set up. With two easy clicks, your bike is securely locked in the trainer frame, making sure that your bike is safely fixed and doesn’t go anywhere.
DUAL MATERIAL ROLL - CThe roll is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core of elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel absorbs vibrations to reduce noise.
SKYLINER AS A HANDLE - The Skyliner not only serves as a front wheel support for a natural cycling position but can also be used as a handle for your trainer.
STABLE FRAME - Designed with a large footprint and strong materials, this bike trainer is able to withstand the most intense training sessions.
- Type of trainer Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets 6 magnets
- Transmission Roller 30mm
- Electrical requirements 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator None
- Connection indicator None
- Firmware upgradable Yes
- Suitable cassettes Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- Suitable axles Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Suitable bikes Race, Tri & MTB if necessary with axle skewer, 29er wheel with Tacx trainer tyre
- Supplied with Front-wheel support, Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h) 800 Watt
- Max. incline 6%
- Simulation of descent No
- Max. torque 15.3Nm
- Max. brake force 45 N
- Flywheel Actual of 1.6 kg
- Mass inertia 11.8kg (26.0 lbs)
- Calibration Spindown
- Footprint (Lenght x Width) 675 × 650 mm (26.6 × 25.6 in)
- Height 410 mm (16.1 in)
- Dimensions 565 × 410 × 245 mm (22.2 × 16.1 × 9.65 in)
- Weight 9.41 kg (20.7 lbs)
- Article number T2240
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
- Wireless communication ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by ANT+FE-C bike computers, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna, Smartphone , Standalone , Tablet
- Output Cadence, Power, Speed
- Readout on Bike computer, Computer with ANT+ antenna, Smartphone, Sports watch, Tablet
- Accuracy <5
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreement. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $5 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, bikes, smart trainers are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.