The FLUX S Smart checks all the boxes when you are looking for a Smart direct drive trainer. Reliable, accurate, silent, strong and offering a good ride feel. This bike trainer is the ideal indoor training companion for the many hours of sweating and cycling with your favourite apps.
- ACCURATE - Measures your power accurately within 3%.
- SILENT - The most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer available.
- SMART TRAINER - Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx.
- SIMULATION RANGE - Realistically simulate inclines up to a 10% gradient.
- SPRINT - A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 1500 watts.
- HEAVY FLYWHEEL - A large 7kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.
- Type of trainer Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Transmission None
- Electrical requirements 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator None
- Connection indicator 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable Yes
- Suitable cassettes Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- Suitable axles Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Suitable bikes Race, Tri & MTB
- Supplied with Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , 1-month Tacx Premium software
- Max. power 1500 Watt
- Max. incline 10%
- Simulation of descent No
- Max. torque 22.1 Nm
- Max. brake force 65 N
- Flywheel Actual of 7kg
- Mass inertia 22.8kg
- Calibration Spindown
- Footprint (Length x Width) 670 x 642 mm (26.4 x 25.3 in)
- Height 460 mm (18.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded Not foldable
- Weight 22.8kg (52lbs)
- Article number T2900S
- Wireless communication ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by Smartphone, Tablet , ANT+FE-C bike computers, Standalone, Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output Speed, Cadence, Power
- Readout on Smartphone, Tablet, Bike computer, Sports watch, Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy <3%
Normal delivery on most 'In-store' items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days for items dispatched from our 'Warehouse'. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
CLICK & COLLECT
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.