HOLDUP EVO 2
Fast, secure and easy to use, the HoldUp EVO 2" is built to handle new bike standards like fat tyres and boost hubs, but it easily carries the classics too. The StrongArm hook secures the bikes at their wheels, protecting carbon frames and painted surfaces. Tilt the rack with bikes loaded for quick rear-of-vehicle access using the new easy to reach tilt lever and KickStart™ foot pedal. The super simple locking SpeedKnob™ makes install a tool-free breeze and included SKS bike locks keep your mind at ease.
- 23.00 kg
- 2 bikes standard (23 kg per bike)
- 4 bikes when used with HoldUp EVO +2(sold separately). Total allowable load for 4 bikes is 72 kg.
- Hitch mounted tray rack that loads quickly and carries two bikes without frame contact
- Hitch compatibility 2" (50mm)
- NEW easy-access tilt mechanism and KickStart™ foot pedal make raising and lowering the rack a breeze, even with bikes loaded
- NEW tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure
- StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Easily adjust trays to reduce bike-to-bike interference
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tyre, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, and e-bikes under 23 kg
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes
- Fits 20" to 29" wheel sizes and tyres up to 4.8" wide, maximum wheelbase 48"
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added bike security
- Arm cable lock is 81 cm long
- Carry 4 bikes – just add the HoldUp EVO +2 (total allowable load for 4 bikes is 72 kg)
- Hitch rack fit tips. Get the perfect fit.
- Some Assembly Required
- 25 Minute Install
- 50 mm (2") Hitch Receiver Required
Attached is the latest Yakima Hitch fitting guide. It’s a useful piece of information when working out if a certain Yakima rack will your vehicle.
Normal delivery on most items is 2-3 business days (weekdays) from payment, but can take up to 5 days depending on what has been ordered. Please allow up to an extra 2 days for rural delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are not processed or dispatched until the next business day (weekday).
You'll receive a tracking number once the order has left to ensure you know where this is every step of the way. If you haven't received this within 48 hours then please contact us to confirm.
Giant, LIV and Norco branded bikes cannot be shipped. They must be picked up at the store. This is part of their warranty conditions and Pushbikes dealer agreements. We're happy to process the order through the website, but you'll need to collect the bike fully assembled in-store.
All electric bikes are unable to be shipped due to the weight and lithium batteries being classed as Dangerous Goods. The shopping cart will only give 'Click & Collect' options for these.
Bikes that can be shipped are charged at two different rates, $50.00 for smaller bikes/boxes and $75.00 for full size bikes. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Processing of bikes can take up to 7 days if they are needing to be shipped from our suppliers.
We offer free freight on all orders over $99 in value*, and just $6 for orders under this. Regardless of the size and weight of your order we want to deliver the best value with no hidden fees. *This excludes larger items, which are charged at flat fee of $25.00.
Larger and or bulky items which carry more weight, like, bike racks, smart trainers, wheels, are charged at a flat fee of $25.00. This will automatically calculate at the checkout.
Click & Collect
Order online and collect from either of Pushbikes stores. If you're wanting to collect your order in store, please note that some items are drop shipped from our suppliers, and may not be ready for collection straight away.
Delivery time frames for Pre-Ordered items are an estimate on the delivery window given buy our suppliers or logistics agent. Currently due to Covid-19 related delays dates can change, if this happens we'll contact you to advise. Items are shipped or completed ready for 'Click & Collect' once they become available.
Returns and Warranty
You can read Pushbikes return and warranty policy here.
Please contact us with any questions.